Author Topic: dug this out of storage for the long weekend!  (Read 80 times)

Johnny Rotten

• ESAC Rating: +1/-0
    • View Profile
dug this out of storage for the long weekend!
« on: June 29, 2017, 10:14:20 PM »
Fisher x100a tube amplifier, chord gem dac as a source. Old RCA speakers for some reason the amplifier loves them so we will jist go with it.  :P I don't have access to my photobucket right now so I'm posting directly from my phone, because of this the photos ate to big to post as of now. I will put photos up soon.  :-[
2ch - Micromega PA-20 PRE and PW-400 Power AMP, Martin Logan motion 40 speakers and dynamo 700 sub, Chord HUGO DAC, Denon 1930CI- DVD/ SACD player, Project Elemental Turntable. OTG setup - Ipad mini 3, CHORD MOJO, Sennheiser Momentum = Johnny

Johnny Rotten

• ESAC Rating: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: dug this out of storage for the long weekend!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 10:34:37 PM »
I do have the wood case and its in A1 condition, I just chose to leave it off for now. Its now sporting a new set of JJ tesla final tubes and good new old stock fisher pre tubes. This amp sounds so soft and warm! It also can heat the house in winter so that's why its in the garage right now.  :P

2ch - Micromega PA-20 PRE and PW-400 Power AMP, Martin Logan motion 40 speakers and dynamo 700 sub, Chord HUGO DAC, Denon 1930CI- DVD/ SACD player, Project Elemental Turntable. OTG setup - Ipad mini 3, CHORD MOJO, Sennheiser Momentum = Johnny